Lego Activity Table
Although the title of this post is Lego Activity Table, all of the tables listed below can be used for much more than Lego play. With these activity tables your child has the means, with your help, to develop some of the essential skills that will serve them for the rest of their lives. These skills include the following:
- Problem Solving - through puzzles, alphabet, simple math
- Respecting boundaries - encourages your child to value other children's possessions and space
- Sharing - although difficult for young children, parents can help promote the development of this critical quality
Of course, as parents we all know how fleeting childhood is. And life really seems to speed up after that.
Anyone remember Y2K? That was more than a decade ago.
Much of your childs' success in later life will depend on the actions you take with your child right now. A Lego Activity Table can be one of the many tools that can help you shape your child's future development.
You can never begin soon enough! Why not take that first big step today?
1. KidKraft Lego Compatible 2 in 1 Activity Table
This very popular LEGO table, protected with melanine
(super-strong, flame-retardent plastic), has many benefits and features to take into account:
- Hassle free storage, your child can simply store his or her Lego bricks, minifigures, etc..., underneath the center of the table
- Sturdy T-shaped corners protect table from damage
- Considerable size makes table perfect for several children to play at once
- Inexpensive table...not a budget-buster
- 4-color design allows parents the opportunity to teach boundaries and sharing
- Loaded with accessories - table comes loaded with 200 Lego compatible bricks and a 30-piece train package - your child can explore his or her creative genius immediately!
- Now only $94.99!
Note: The storage area in the center of the table is so deep that your child may need help getting getting the accessories out to begin playing.
This versatile, multi-use table could very well be the only LEGO Table your child will ever need. The benefits and features of this Step 2 table include:
- 11-inch optimized stool gives your child a comfortable place to sit while putting together their next masterpiece
- Your child can attach either Lego or Mega bricks to the U-shaped building plates side of the table
- Other side of the table is perfect for artwork, puzzles, science projects
- 4 removable cup storage containers enable your child to change out which accessories to play with each day
- 2 extra storage trays built exclusively for smaller Lego or Mega Accessories
Note: The Step 2 table can only be delivered to locations in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
3. Blip Toys LEGO Activity Table
Athough this Blip Toys Table is both compact and economical, it also comes with plenty of storage space for young children. This could be the ideal first Lego table for your child. The features include:
- Easy-to-use mesh pouch for storage underneath center of table, simply lift up...throw down...done!
- Nearly maintenance-free, bright and colorful Lego-themed smooth surface
- Lightweight table - can be easily moved to just about any room in the house
Note: This table can be shipped to certain countries outside the U.S.
4. Melissa and Doug Deluxe Wooden Multi-Activity Table
This reversible-side, sturdy, 65 pound table is most often used as a train table.
This Melissa and Doug table sports an immense 50 X 32 1/2 playing area, that's why! This gives your child plenty of space to spread out a train cars set, play with LEGO bricks or create artwork to proudly display on your refrigerator.
This activity also comes with a large sliding drawer for storage. No more toys scattered all over the floor. My parents wish I'd had this growing up!
Note: Similar to the Step 2 table, the Melissa and Doug Deluxe Wooden Multi-Activity Table can only be delivered to locations in the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
As shown here, Lego Activity Tables come in a wide variety of styles. Use the information given above to help you decide which table would be the best choice for your little ones.
For further information, please visit Lego Tables, Lego Duplo Table, Lego Play Table, or Lego Table with Storage.
You can also have fun with a Lego Activity Table teaching your child the alphabet and numbers. In fact, you won't need any Lego accessories to accomplish this goal. For examples of educational games you can play with your children on a Lego Table, please click here.